QZJ Series Water-ring Vacuum Pump Set
QZJ Series are suitable for establishing and maintaining the vacuum condition of turbine generator sets and condenser of that. During the operation of vacuum system, it continuously suck out the air which was inleakaged into turbine set and its condenser from different way. The scale of water-ring vacuum pump set adequate for condenser will be decided by the scale of inleakaged air volume of condenser. If the inleakaged air can not be sucked out in time, the stability and performance of turbine unit will be affected. For lowering the consumption and energy conservation, the better is the vacuum condition, the lower will be the steam and power consumption in power plant.
So the vacuum system for condensers is very important to power plant. It will directly affect the economical efficiency and stability of power plant operation. At present, for a lot of self-generation power plant, garbage power plant and thermal power plant, their vacuum systems are generally water-jet pumping system or steam-jet system. These systems all adopt out-dated technique and the maintenance will be very inconvenient. New power plant generally directly adopts new design of water-ring vacuum pump system.
● The water-ring vacuum pump system adopts circulation water for cooling. The water consumption is lower without steam consumption.
● The pump body of water-ring vacuum pump system will not be scaling as water-jet pump(especially in the situation of bad water quality). So the maintenance work will be much more less for water-ring vacuum pump system.
● Operation is simple and it can support operation without supervision and realize DCS remote control.
● Easy Maintenance
● Less land occupation and easy installation and connection.
● It’s the first choice for existing power plant condenser vacuum pump system renovation project and new power plant project condenser vacuum pump system.
● The vacuum degree of water-ring vacuum pump system can achieve -93Kpa or lower. The exact vacuum degree will depend on the on-site situation and cooling agent temperature.